With 28 oral presentations and posters, Pearl PV members had a prominent presence at the recent 36th European PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC) that was organised in September in Marseilles. More specifically, during the insightful presentations given between the 9th and 13th September 2019, PV experts and researchers presented their work on the following topics among others:
- Data bank development for PV monitoring data, analysis and simulation;
- International Collaboration Framework for the Calculation of Performance Loss Rates: Data Quality, Benchmarks, and Trends;
- Error Analysis of Aged Modules with Cracked Backsheets;
- Weathering Stability of Alternative Polyolefin Encapsulants in Glass-Glass Modules; and
- Comparative Analysis of a Very Large CIS and Small c-Si PV Systems under Tropical Climate.
More information and links to the papers and presentation can be found on the Pearl PV website here.
At EU PVSEC this year 2000 delegates from 70 countries were present to listen to 884 presentations in the Scientific Programme as well as more than 120 additional presentations in 12 parallel events. International exhibitors from research, laboratory equipment and special materials were attracting project managers and developers.
Save the date for the next edition of EU PVSEC 2020 during 7th-11th September 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal at the CCL Lisbon Congress Centre.